To link your Products with your Printful account
1. From your Customily Admin, select Store on the left toolbar.
2. Select Products to browse through your Shopify product list.
3. Choose your product from the product list by clicking on it.
You can search and filter products with the search bar.
4. If you have already defined a Template and an Option Set for your product, go to the bottom of the page and click on Fulfillment to expand it. Then click on Choose Printful Product.
5. Select the Printful Product from the list. This is the product Printful will customize according to your orders.
6. Once the product is linked, you will need to select a Printful Print. Click on Choose Printful Print.
7. Select the Printful Print File from the list. This will determine the position of the print in the product.
8. Once the Print file is linked, you will need to link each product variant with a Printful Variant. Click on Printful Variant.
It is important that you link all product variants with a Printful Variant.
Keep in mind:
If your Shopify product doesn’t have variants, Printful will detect it as a single variant. You still need to link that one variant to a Printful Variant.
9. Select the Printful Variant from the list, available for the Printful Product previously selected.
10. Once you have defined a Printful Variant for each Shopify Variant, the product panel should look like this:
12. Click on Save Product.
If you link your products to Printful with Customily, it is important that you unlink them from Printful’s app. Otherwise, 2 orders will be created on Printful one with the personalization through Customily and one without the personalization straight from Printful.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request