To create an option set with conditions automatically, you will need to use library categories for your product's image options.
To create an option set automatically
1. Open store
2. Select Link Products to browse through your store's product list
3. Choose your product from the product list by clicking on it
4. Assign a template to your product, click create option set from template to automatically generate an option set with all the conditions already set.
5. Give the option set a name and click Save
6. Once the creation of the set is complete, it will be automatically assigned to your product.
You can always edit the option set manually if you want to change or add extra information to the options, such as help text, required, etc. Learn how to edit the options manually here.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request