Add multiple color options to a curved text so customers can choose from a range of colors on your design.
To add multiple color options to a curved text
- Click the curved text element
- Go to the fill color on the control panel and make sure the color option is on 1.
- Select the color by choosing it from the color chart, or writing the hex value.
- Click choose to save the color selection.
- When the dialog confirms the color has been saved into option 1 click OK!
- Use the arrows next to the option number to change to option 2.
- When on option 2, choose the second fill color option by selecting it from the color panel.
- When the dialog confirms the color has been saved into option 2 click OK!
- Repeat steps 6, 7 and 8 as many times as you want. You can add unlimited color options to a text.
To see all the color options a text has saved, just click the arrows next to the option number to browse through all options.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request