Add multiple font options to a text so customers can choose from a range of fonts on your design.
To add multiple font options to a curved text:
- Click the curved text element
- Expand the Character toolbox
- Go to the font selection and make sure the font option is on 1.
- Select the font by choosing it from the font list.
- When the dialog confirms the font has been saved into option 1 click OK!
- Use the arrows next to the option number to change to option 2.
- When on option 2, choose the second font option by selecting it from the font list.
- When the dialog confirms the font has been saved into option 2 click OK!
- Repeat steps 6, 7 and 8 as many times as you want. You can add unlimited font options to a text.
Don't leave a font option empty! Always start in option 1, and move your way through options 2, 3, 4, etc.
To see all the font options a text has saved, just click the arrows next to the option number to browse through all options.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request