You can delete fonts from your list if you are not using them on any template.
To delete fonts
- Click the text element
- Expand the Character toolbox
- Click select a font dropdown
- Look for the font you want to delete
- Click the trash icon next to it
- Click yes on the confirmation dialog
You will be able to delete fonts only if they are not being used in any other template. If a font is being used on another template, a dialog will let you know in which templates, so you can change them, and then try to delete the font again.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request