Sometimes elements can be placed in front of or behind other elements, which can make them difficult to select and work with them in the Editor. You can change the element's placement easily by using the Layer panel or the Transform tool.
Change element position using the Layer panel
- Select the element on the Layer panel
- Drag it until you reach the desired position
- Drop your element
This is the easiest and fastest method to arrange your layers.
Change an element's position using the Transform tool
- Select the element on the workspace
- Toggle the Transform tool
- Click move forward or move backward buttons
Elements are moved one position at a time forward or backward. If you want to send an element to the back click the button as many times as necessary to move the element several positions. Elements will never go behind the base EPS or the background image.
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request