Adding the script tags
1. Go to the Shopify theme you want to use and click on Actions - Edit code
2. Find the file called theme.liquid and open it.
3. Within this file, locate the HTML tag </body>. It's always at the end of the file.
Disabling dynamic scripts
1. Go to the advanced tab in Customily's app settings
2. Scroll down until you find the Load scripts from store's theme option
3. Enable the option and save the settings, the app will now be loaded from the script tags in your theme
Note: After the option is activated you'll have to wait a few seconds for it to work correctly.