- by manually assigning all the color options you'd like to have
- by using a color library (which is the easiest way)
If you want customers to choose any vector color freely you can configure it by using the color picker option. There is no need to set multiple color options.
To add multiple color options to a vector manually
- Select the vector placeholder
- Expand the Vector Mode toolbox
- Change the Vector Type to Single Color
- Click the color swatch or the color picker to assign a color, and remember to hit save to save the selection
- Use the arrows next to the option number to change to option 2
- Click the color swatch or the color picker to assign a new color
- Use the arrows to change to the next option and repeat as many times as you want.
To add multiple color options to a vector using libraries
First, you have to create a color library. You can learn how to create a color library here.
- Select the image placeholder
- Expand the Image Behavior toolbox
- Change the Image Type to Single Color
- Click Pick Library
- Choose the color library you'd like to use
To see all the color options a dynamic vector has saved, just click the arrows next to the option number to browse through all options. You can also type a specific number if you want to jump faster to a certain color option.