Change element position using the Layer panel
- Expand the Layer Panel
- Select the element
- Drag it until you reach the desired position
- Drop your element
This is the easiest and fastest method to arrange your layers.
Change an element's position using the Transform Toolbox
- Select the element on the workspace
- Toggle the Transform Toolbox
- Click move forward or move backward buttons
- Elements are moved one position at a time forward or backward. If you want to send an element to the back click the button as many times as necessary to move the element several positions.
Keep in mind
If you are using a base image or a base EPS for your template or design, elements will never go behind them.