How to link your Etsy store to Customily
1. Open your Customily Account
2. On the left menu, go to Store or Start (the rocket ship!)
TIP - If you have more than one store in your account, make sure you select your Etsy store in the dropdown that's in the top left corner.
3. Click on Connect Customily on the Etsy store
5. This will open a new tab with your Etsy account. If you are not logged in, you will be asked to log in to your Etsy account.
6. Once you are signed in, it will let you know that an application would like to connect to your account. Scroll to the bottom of the notice and allow access.
7. You'll be redirected to Customily, and the connection is complete! Now it's time to connect your Etsy products with your Customily templates and designs.
If you want to check if everything is connected correctly, you can go to your Etsy store Settings > Advanced, and you'll see your store's name highlighted in green.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 3 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request