When making changes to your Etsy account (like changing your password, or username) Etsy resets all your access keys, so connection with Customily can be lost.
When this happens, we will ask you to reconnect your Etsy store with Customily. Follow this easy steps to avoid any service interruptions due to lost connections.
- Open your Customily Account
- On the left menu go to Store
- Open Settings on the top menu
If you have more than one store in your account, make sure you select your Etsy store in the dropdown that's in the top left corner.
- Open the Advanced Tab
- Click reconnect to Etsy
- This will open a new tab with your Etsy account. If you are not logged in, you will be asked to log in to your Etsy account.
- Once you are signed in, it will let you know that an application would like to connect to your account. Scroll to the bottom of the notice and allow access.
- You'll be redirected to Customily, and the connection is complete!