To use any POD on Customily, the first thing you need to do is to create an account on that POD service. If the POD has a Shopify App (most of them do!) then you should add their app to your store as well.
Once you have your POD account created, head on to Customily and follow these steps.
- Open your Customily App on Shopify
- Head on to Start or Store on the left menu
- Go to Settings and open the Integrations tab.
- If you have more than one store on your account, make sure you are changing the setting of the correct store by selecting it from the top left dropdown.
- Select the POD provider you want to work with from the dropdown
- Click enable integration
- Fill in the required information for that POD. If you have multiple integrations, the new one you added will appear at the bottom of the list.
- Once you filled all the information click Save Settings at the bottom of the page.
Keep in mind
Each POD requires slightly different information. You can check our articles on each POD to understand what information each one needs and how to obtain it.
If you get an Invalid Key message, this means you have entered the API key or token for that POD incorrectly. API keys and be very long numbers, so double-check that you are copying and pasting the entire number given by your POD.
If you are not sure if you are getting the correct keys/tokens, you can check our guides on where to get this information from each POD.